The NAF Auction is open for anyone with Base Access starting June 8 to June 12, the auction opens on June 22 to June 26 for everyone.
What is a NAF Auction?
FSS is always looking to upgrade our offerings and equipment. When we do that, we have to do something with the stuff we already have. This is where a NAF sale comes into play. Quite simply, we take the stuff we don't have use for any longer and sale it to Airmen at prices that are sometimes unbelievable. That money then gets turned back into our general fund to look at purchasing even more newer things. This re-capitalization of our enterprise ensures we always try to have the newest and nicest things available to you. It a fairly easy to participate - have an ID card and cash or charge card and you could take anything you bid home!
See the complete NAF Auction list in the links provided.
Rules of Engagement
1. Must have Bill Of Sale (BOS)
2. Patience -Safety is paramount during sale, number of customers in the building at one time will be limited
3. All items sold AS IS!!! Sales are final - no refunds
4. CASH/CREDIT ONLY sales
5. No assistance for carrying or loading items. Bring help!
6. Must provide proof of purchase before exiting building
7. If you have been signed on the installation you must be escorted off the installation
8. This is a sealed bid, blind auction. You do not get to know what others bid. The highest bidder gets the item.