top of page
Check out all the great activities happening at Cannon! Don't forget to download the AF Connect app so you can look at the Community Calendar on the go!
Google Play -|- App Store
GET COOKING AT CANNON WITH LUCA!
Interested in joining? Follow these steps:
1. Go to https://forcesupport.awardsplatform.com
2. Create an account or login (if you made a submission into the 2020, 2021, or 2022 Art Contest or Photo Contest or 2022 What’s Cooking? Master Chef program, your login information will be the same.)
3. Go to ‘Enter” at the top of the page.
4. Click 'Start Entry"
5. Under 'Contest & category' select 'What's Cooking? — Master Chef'
6. Select the class and date you plan to attend and complete the form.
7. Enter the number of attendees (note you must be able to show the total amount of attendees)
8. Select your installation (this is important for the gala dinner)
9. Click 'Submit entry' at the bottom of the form.
10. You're done! The zoom call information will be sent out via email the day before the event and remember to purchase your ingredients!
That's Not All! - Want A Cooked Meal By Chef Luca?
The top two installations with the most participation from all 10 virtual classes combined will receive an in-person gala dinner cooked by Master Chef Luca Manfe. The gala dinner will be for 25 participants and their plus ones for a max of 50 participants. The participants will be decided by the installation and AFSVC Program Manager. The gala dinners (x2) will be hosted in August or September of 2023. Invite your friends! We hope to see you there!
Click the link below for the
2023 Virtual Cooking Classes guide!
bottom of page