27th Special Operations Force Support Squadron
Marketing & Commercial Sponsorship
110 Alison Ave, Suite 2025
Cannon AFB, NM 88103
MARKETING & COMMERCIAL SPONSORSHIP
The 27th Special Operations Force Support Squadron (27 SOFSS) Marketing and Commercial Sponsorship Office provides support to all Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) programs, activities and events at Cannon Air Force Base. The marketing staff is responsible for producing a variety of marketing media to create awareness and to inform community members about special events and promotions. The marketing office is also responsible for obtaining and receiving sponsorship, donations, and in-kind contributions to enhance quality of life programs and events.
Our mission is to combine tactical marketing with quality products and services to provide superior communication and networking to Cannon AFB personnel and the general community on behalf of the 27th Special Operations Force Support Squadron morale, welfare and recreation programs.
The Marketing staff provides the following products and services to support the 27th Special Operations Force Support Squadron activities and programs while enhancing morale, welfare and recreation:
• Design and maintain the 27 SOFSS public website, www.cannonforce.com
• Design and distribute a 24-page monthly magazine called At Your Service
• Manage the on-line e-magazine
• Design and distribute print media such as outdoor/indoor posters, fliers, table tents, newsletters, lodging book, and banners
• Design and manage digital media such as public website, Facebook, digital marquee, and base wide email distribution
• Update and maintain the Cannon Commandos Facebook page
• Service over 20 facilities with marketing, advertising and sponsorship
• Promote advertising opportunities for the magazine, website and banners
• Obtain sponsorship money, as well as in-kind donations, to enhance the
27 SOFSS programs
• Maintain and promote the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) program
• Conduct marketing research by focus groups and surveys
Target the military community.
Promote your business to the Cannon AFB community. Now offering print ads in the "At Your Service" magazine and e-magazine and web ads. Download a rate sheet for print or web advertising.
Advertising deadlines for the magazine are included on the rate sheet.
Call the FSS Marketing & Commercial Sponsorship Office today, 784-6623.
The 27th Special Operations Force Support Squadron is dedicated to providing quality activities and events to members of the Cannon AFB community. These activities and events include golf tournaments, 5K runs, football viewing parties, wine tastings, car shows, movies, holiday festivities, and more.
Our funding comes from very limited appropriated funds as well as fees and purchases from customers of Force Support activities. Therefore, we need sponsorship and donations to help finance enhancements to the programs of these Force Support events.
Sponsoring an event not only provides the Airmen and their dependents enhance special events but you will receive many sponsorship benefits that may include the following:
• Booth at the event
• Distribute company information
• Display company banner at event
• Advertisement in At Your Service magazine
• Web ad displayed on FSS website, www.cannonforce.com
• Company logo on FSS website, www.cannonforce.com
• Recognition on event’s promotional materials
• Company name or logo on event advertisements
• Face time with potential customers
• Verbal recognition at event
There are different levels of sponsorship available in order to accommodate businesses of all sizes. If you are interested in sponsoring an event or activity, please give us a call.
CANNON'S POPULATION CONTINUES TO GROW!
Active Duty Members
Civilians & Contractors